Wednesday, December 12, 2007

brainstorm


So this was the final project for my class. This is a composite image I created to represent the power of thought. I wanted to show that thought has no boundaries so I took out the walls and the ceiling to this room as well as the floor. I made the floor water to show that thought has depth associated with it. I left the rug and me sitting on it to show that anything is possible in the thought process. I wanted to show the energy associated in the whole process so I used a bright pink burst of light and pink lightning to indicate this. The stars show that the whole process is infinite in its possibilities and has no obvious end. The stars also indicate the normal thought process. The window and the fireplace indicate my specific, according to some, backwards thought process. The formulas show the complexity of the thoughts taking place.

No comments: